We are looking for an experienced and open-minded person with strong IT or audit background to join our Russian IT audit team. You will be responsible for planning and execution of IT audit engagements with local and foreign auditors under your supervision. Our scope covers wide range of topics such as Enterprise architecture, IT strategy, Data Governance, IT Project management, Change management, Information security, as well as Banking cards and ATM handling processes. Ideal candidate both see the big picture as well as focus on detail and able to present complex IT issues to senior management in concise and understandable form. Big data analytics and visualization skills are highly preferred.
- Participates to local and international audits jointly with business auditors to assess Enterprise architecture, IT strategy, Data Governance, IT Project management, Change management, Information security, Business Continuity, as well as Banking cards and ATM handling processes. Also, participates in join assignments with business auditors.
- Manages budget and staffing for IT audit engagements;
- Directly communicates with head of business lines including CIO, CISO and CDO on the local and international levels;
- Responsible for following up recommendations issued by the assignment;
- Annually assesses the audited entity and the awareness to risks of the management (and notably identifies topics previously identified by auditees).
- Acts as a responsible person for local and international project and initiatives out of regular audits job.
- Drives data analytics approach during audit assignments and internal projects. Participates in tasks on big data analytics and visualization.
- Elaborates the diagnosis (selective analysis of risk areas, definition of the methods and the work program) that he submits for exchange and formal validation to his supervisor;
- Allocates missions within his team and organizes himself to respect timeframes;
- Responsible for the reliability and the quality of works and deliverables;
- Organizes companionship and training of less experienced auditors
- In charge of writing the audit report and related presentations;
- Coordinates the preparation and presentation of conclusions and recommendations ensuring that deliverables are clear to the heads of the audited business lines;
- Provide a feedback to auditors upon audit execution, career interviews and assignment committees;
- Controls the filing of work files and ensures their correct formalization;
- Participates in the works of the assignment when the nature or the organization of some assignments requires it;
- 3-7 years of work experience in IT (ex. Audit, Consulting, Architecture/Development…) in a rich IT environment;
- Higher degree in computer science/economics;
- Oral and written communication, assertiveness;
- Knowledge of landscape of IT systems and Data inside;
- Perspective, critical mind and curiosity;
- Ability to set priorities, sense of organization;
- Ability to work in multinational/multicultural environment;
- English level is enough for written and oral communication; French is an advantage; Russian is highly desirable;
- Office location: Krasnye Vorota and Komsomolskaya metro stations (5-10 minutes by walk). 34, Mashi Poryvaevoy street, Moscow, Russia.
- Full-time job;
- 5-10% of business trips.
- Professional and career growth opportunities in a worldwide sized Banking Group;
- Additional days of vacation leave;
- Medical insurance for employees and their relatives;
- Privilege tariffs for Rosbank products and services;
- Discounts for Rosbank partners’ products and services;
- Shortened working hours on Fridays.