- Primary point of contact with the Managing Director & Board Members for Consumer Health Russia, Ukraine & CIS.
- Develop effective business relationships whilst acting as the ambassador for the IT function.
- As a member of the Management Board of Consumer Health Russia, Ukraine & CIS, proactively contribute to the strategic business planning and long-term strategic decisions.
- Partner with the Managing Director to anticipate business needs and drive technology solutions that enable the execution of the Sales strategies.
- Drive, develop and implement the technology solutions supporting the growth of the business in Russia, Ukraine and CIS.
- Leverage and enhance technology solutions by implementing regional / global capabilities to accelerate the delivery of key capabilities.
- Work in partnership with regional and global JJT partners and Product Lines to align technology strategies with regional and global roadmaps.
- Responsible for the recruitment, development, management of, and provision of leadership to, the Consumer Health EMEA JJT team.
- Utilise various communication tools and forums to drive engagement, create a sense of team spirit and build a common goal for all team members.
- Extensive experience operating within an IT role at senior management/Director level.
- Proven experience of understanding technology and how it can realise benefits for the business.
- Proven track record in project management and successfully leading initiatives (end-to-end from design, build through to implementation) across a number of functions.
- Proven track record in delivering results, including the successful project management and delivery of initiatives across multiple functions.
- Experience leading and managing diverse teams (including virtual and remote-working teams across multiple markets) within a matrix organisation.
- Experience managing a large budget.
- Business assessment - understand IT costs and ensure that business partners have understanding of costs of IT investments and services.
- Organizational and cultural understanding.
- Ability to work across various cultures and be able to leverage existing networks for colleagues to support business needs in the businesses across the large scope of markets.
- Competitive benefit package.
- Corporate car (or car allowance).
- Medical and life insurance.
- Corporate mobile phone.
- Great opportunity for professional and career growth (including international assignments).